The 21st Shanghai International Wine & Spirits Exhibition 2020
Time:May 7-9, 2020
Venue:National Exhibition and Convention Center – Hongqiao•Shanghai
About SUPER WINE CHINA 2020
As one of the most professional purchasing fairs in Chinese import wine industry, Super Wine has been successfully held tens of editions in Shanghai with an exhibition area of more than 150,000 sq m，which has accumulated hundreds of thousands of first-rank wine suppliers and professional buyers. The previous events have attracted thousands of first-rank wine suppliers and tens of thousands of professional wine buyers from more than 40 countries and regions around the world coming to exhibit thousands of wines and spirits. In this process, the fair has respectively received strongly support and active participation from Shanghai Wine Monopoly Bureau, Shanghai Association For Liquor and Sprits Circulation, Shanghai Drinks Association, Shanghai Import Food Enterprise Association, IFSP, Comité Champagne(CVIC),COGNAC, Mexico Tequila Association, Hong Kong Wine Merchants’ Chamber of Commerce as well as numerous Embassies and Consulates, etc. domestic and overseas GOVs and related industry organizations. Meanwhile, the fair also attracted the attention from international organizations of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Chile, South Africa, United States, Argentina, Portugal and Australia to participate in by National pavilions. More and more international industry associations expect to bring more high quality wine & spirits to China market with the help of this display window and trade platform of Shanghai in order to strive for larger market shares and meet huge consumer’s demands.In order to build up a promotion, display and cooperation platform and provide a better approach of marketing and sales for wine enterprises at home and abroad, Golden Intl Exhibition Group and alcoholic drink authorities are scheduled to hold “The 21th Shanghai International Wine & Spirits Exhibition 2020” on May 7-9, 2020 in National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai). Aiming to provide a green channel and cooperation platform to help overseas wine and liquor enterprises to enter Chinese market, this event will become a must-come event of China imported wine, as well as a good opportunity for domestic and foreign alcohol drink industry enterprises to set up their brand images during the Super Wine 2017 to achieve its corporate sales objectives and expand Chinese wine market share.
• wine: red wine, white wine, peach red wine, dry wine, static wine, sweet wine, fortified wine, strong wine and service provider (organization);
• wine and spirits: champagne, sherry, ice wine, brandy, whiskey, vodka, rum, gin, sake, sparkling wine, tequila, health wine, wine and food, etc.
• traditional and fashionable wine: liquor, yellow wine, health wine, etc. Alcoholic beverages, including beer, cocktail, fruit wine, etc.
• alcohol services: wine accessories and appliances, alcohol education and training, wine service providers (liquor investment institutions, logistics transportation service providers, liquor storage service providers, etc.);
• wine promotion and organization: MEDALS, certificates, wine books, magazines, websites, culture, advertising, gifts, education training institutions and service agencies, etc.
1. Professional channels:
• enterprise platforms: group purchase units, associations, business groups, state-owned enterprises, international companies, etc. Terminal network seller, online store e-commerce, etc.
• retail agent: Shanghai and surrounding cities more than 30 m wine industry wholesalers, distributors, retailers, agents, importers, downstream distributors and conduits, large supermarkets and supermarket chains;
• catering and entertainment: large hotels, high-end western restaurants, nightclubs and restaurant chains.
• transportation: duty-free shops, duty-free operators, airlines, cruise ships and ferry companies with alcohol demand.
2. Industry customers:
• enterprises: decision supervisor, purchasing department staff, purchasing manager, buyer, designer, etc., of liquor importers, agents and traders;
• catering: wine tasters, bartenders, wine appraisers, Chinese and western chefs, pastry chefs, western pastry chefs, confectioners, gourmets, etc.
• media: wine, consumer, food, hotel and health;
The real estate, aerospace, automotive, luxury brands such as VIP customers, financial institutions VIP customers, based in Shanghai fortune 500 companies in the business elite, white-collar workers, senior management, the government personnel of wine lovers and fans.
To reserve the booth of Wine and Spirits Exhibition 2020 immediately, admission is free for pre-registrants , as well as possess the VIP channel to avoid waiting in line and receive a Show Guide. If you want to learn more information, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the below telephone number.